Masks of Adas
Ledger from the Estate
- The ledger is a physical book, not a datapad.
- It details shipments from the past several months, all statues or stone tablets or artifacts or books.
- It has been maintained exclusively by Edward Gavigan of the Penhew Foundation.
- Several shipments were addressed to NOM KUSSAR of Kussar Imports on ORD MANTELL.
- Several shipments were addressed to RANDOLPH SHIPPING on LEHON. These entries are marked with rough sketches/drawings of a mynock.
- Several other shipments were sent to KRAYISS II, HOSK STATION, NAR SHADDAA, RYLOTH, DURO, MANDALORE, and CORUSCANT.
- A typical ledger entry reads: 0409255 – invoice #32121, 60cm statuette of A, solid gold — to Kussar Imports, Ord Mantell.